Title: Message
Another issue: after adding an XDoclet configuration you cannot remove them. I wanted ejbdoclet but added xdoclet by mistake: can uncheck but cannot remove it using right-click remove.

P.S. I am using Eclipse 2.1.1 with the 1.2 JBoss IDE plugins.
-----Original Message-----
From: Rod Macpherson
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 7:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] Issue with XDoclet tags in JBoss Eclipse plugin

Added a class and put the @ejb stringin the class comments then CTRL+<space> to select "bean". Now I have @ejb.bean and hit CTRL+<space> to see what my options are for tag attributes. The problem is a large list of suggestions pops up but my expectation is that only the attributes associated with @ejb.bean (in this case) would be displayed. They are there but you have to hunt for them in the list.

BTW, why does the sourceforge status for the JBoss "IDE" say "to be removed"?

TIA,

Rod