Marco,

at least in head, saaj.jar should be part of the jboss-net.sar. So it should
not be an installation question.

We have contributed sample code that does web services over smtp
(unfortunatly it has been temporarily rolledback,
you will find it in org.jboss.net.axis.mail.handlers within Branch_4_0 or
through BrowseCVS/Attic) which depends on it
to my knowledge.

CGJ