If was a frequently asked question in the forums for 3.0
that MQSeries didn't support an XAConnectionFactory.
You had to fallback to acknowledgements with no XA
<xa-connection>false</xa-connection> in the MDB config

3.2 detects whether a connectionfactory implements XAConnectionFactory

Somebody else pointed out a bug in JBoss's ServerSessionPool
that caused a deadlock in MQSeries. It wasn't a problem
for jbossmq (is that what you are referring to?)

Regards,
Adrian