Unfortunatly not. We need to separate the durable subscriptions
from the same state as the users/roles. The key part is determining
the <client-id> for a user.

I made a start in 3.2 on a jdbc statemanager that uses an extended
version of the DB schmea required for the DatabaseLoginModule.
It is not tested as yet (It does pass the testsuite).

Regards,
Adrian