Bill,
Sadly, I'm getting DB deadlocks. Sometimes they freeze the whole system,
and other times they don't. I'll have a look at the entity lock monitor.
Sounds good.
Thanks,
Jonathan O'Connor

Bill Burke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
29.08.2003 17:57
Please respond to jboss-user

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [JBoss-user] Advice wanted for tracking Deadlocks

I don't remember, but I think my EntityLockMonitor is in 3.0.6.
Uncomment this MBean within server/<your-config>/conf/jboss-service.xml

It has a number of utilities for debugging deadlocks.  See our for-pay
doco for more info.

Are you getting DB deadlocks or JBoss deadlocks?

Bill

Jonathan.O'[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just started stress testing our JBoss server. I run our unit tests
> simultaneously in two different windows. However, I'm getting a number
of
> deadlocks occurring in both Entity Bean creation and removal.
> Does anyone have any bright ideas how I can track down the problem?
> In case its relevant, JBoss version is 3.0.6 and I'm connected to a
Sybase
> ASE 12.0 DB using JConnect 5.5 JDBC driver.
>
> Ciao,
> Jonathan O'Connor
> XCOM Dublin

Bill Burke