From: Sheldon Hearn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 4:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] JVM options for hardhit jboss-tomcat deployment

Hi folks,

I'm battling to find appropriate -Xss, -Xms and -Xmx values for the JVM
running a jboss-3.2.1-tomcat-4.1.24 deployment, the Coyote connector of
which needs to handle heavy access (at least 500 concurrent
connections).

Has anyone got any silver bullets for me?  I'm running on a FreeBSD box,
but I'm guessing options that work well on Linux would do.

Thanks,
Sheldon.