Von: sun zheng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 1. September 2003 14:18
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [JBoss-user] Configuration for JBoss Startup

Hi all,

I get such a task that I can not find any club to achieve it.

My boss asks me to configure JBoss somehow. When JBoss starts up, there are
some beans not being starts up together have to be run until the first user
uses JBoss, which means the first user has to spend much more time than next

users. In order to avoid the case happens again, we want to startup those
beans meanwhile startup JBoss.

How to configure JBoss to fulfill the task ?

with best wishes

Zheng Sun