hi amit,

you should read the docus for the _oci_ jdbc url carefully: there is no need for the 1526 port part, you have to put a TNS name of the oracle service descriptor (have a look at listener.ora in network/admin on the server and the tnsnames.ora on the client - but this depends on the oracle naming service you are using) into it.

HTH

bax
PS: BTW: the 'message not found' point to a problem with you oracle environment config - do you have a ora client on your machine (enterprise manager or something ) up and running?