Hey all,
Optimizing my program and testing as I go through, and came across an unusual
scenario. I have an Organization bean with a 1-N relationship to a Member bean.  There
is an Organization.getMembers() method that is an aggregate value-object.  When I call
the Organization value-object with the associated Memeber(s) value-object, the first
time it gets called is always runtimeexception: null, but after that everything works
o.k. (this is in a controlled test environment, and it should never be null).  BUT, if
I exclude getMembers() from the value-object, everything works o.k., even the first
time.

This works great for my environment, other than having the first time be a
runtimeexception:null.

Any ideas??

-D