I have a ContractBean which contains a CMR collection of ContentBeans. I have a few pages that deal strictly with the ContractBean data, that do not need the ContentBeans' data. However, when this page loads JBoss is asking the database for not only the information in the Contract, but also every field for every Content in every collection. This is unneeded work and causes the page to take minutes to load. Do I need to specify a load group in my deployment descriptor so that JBoss only loads the collection when

contentBean.getContentList();

has been called?
  Thanks,
   -M@