Thanks for the reply Rod,
Good to know,
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rod
Macpherson
Sent: 15 September 2003 21:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] JBoss project and Eclipse

This code assist functioned (type @ejb. And a list pops up) but the
selection list was not organized nor complete and too long to make
hunting around for tags useful. It did not seem to pop up valid
attributes for example. Have not tried that in a while but in my opinion
it requires more work to be effective. Perhaps somebody else had better
luck.