Disregard this. I replied to wrong post.

Bill Burke wrote:

Maybe because you are creating new sessions every request and those sessions haven't timed out? I think the default HTTP session timeout is 15 minutes.

Rafal Kedziorski wrote:

hi,

we starting develop a new system. to release the first version of the application we have about 4 months. we have good experiences with JBoss 3.2.1 and 3.2.2RC2 in single mode. the new project should run in a JBoss cluster (2-3 instances in cluster. each instance on own hardware.). which experiences with clustering have you? good or bad? how is the performance (get down or stay the same over the time) in an cluster? we don't have any idea how many users (50, 100, 200 or more) will be used our service concurrently.

We want start to implements our service with JBoss 3.2.2RCx and switch maybe to the firt production release of JBoss 4.x. Is porting to JBoss 4.x easy?

Regards, Rafal

-- ================ Bill Burke Chief Architect JBoss Group LLC. ================