Two things, I think you can set a LoadBalance policy on home
lookups.

xdoclet tags:

 * @jboss.cluster-config
 *  partition-name="MyCluster"
 *  home-policy="org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.RoundRobin"
 *  bean-policy="org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.RoundRobin"

The other way is not to call home.create() for every call.

--
SynXis Corporation      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    | no .sig today.
1610 Wynkoop, Suite 400 | Ph: (303)595-2511 |