You'll have to provide some more information.
It says you are closing a connection that it does not know about
were there previous errors?

There has been some cleanup of the error checking in the 3.2.2RC
releases can you check if you still have the problem with 3.2.2RC4?

This actual error shouldn't cause any problems it is a sanity
check in the internal datastructure tidyup code.
I would expect the connection has already
been tidied up by a previous error?

Regards,
Adrian

--