From: Jon Haugsand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] jbossjmx-ant.jar
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:59:59 +0200

* Jon Haugsand

Trial and error showed me that the file jbossjmx-ant.jar was necessary
to run a stand-alone client program towards my JBoss application.

I naively thought that the file jbossall-client.jar was enough.  Why
is that?  (JBoss 3.2.1)

Without it, I get the following error:

Ok, I found it myself. The file jndi.properties is included in this file, and the one I served in another place looked like this:

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
#java.naming.provider.url=jnp://localhost:1099

That is, I had commented out the java.naming.provider.url property.
However, I always thought this was correct.

--
Jon Haugsand, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norges-bank.no