Hello,

I am very sorry but I forgot to include my LoginRequst.java and the
LoginResponse.java inside my ejbdoclet task (that's why the complex type were
not generated)

Now it works!

Cheers,

Stephane

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- -->
<!-- This JBoss.Net Web Service Descriptor has been generated by XDoclet  -->
<!-- and is brought to you by F. M. Brier, C. G. Jung and J. Essington    -->
<!-- -->

<deployment
    name="NodeSynchService"
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
    targetNamespace="http://www.jboss.org/net";
    xmlns:kserver="http://www.jboss.org/net";
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";>

<!-- The following are declarations of service endpoints targetted to
     session beans -->

  <service name="NodeSynchService" provider="Handler">
    <parameter name="handlerClass" value="org.jboss.net.axis.server.EJBProvider"/>
    <parameter name="beanJndiName" value="ejb/kiala/NodeSyncherLocal"/>
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="login logout "/>
    <requestFlow name="NodeSynchServiceRequest">
    </requestFlow>
    <responseFlow name="NodeSynchServiceResponse">
    </responseFlow>
  </service>

<!-- The following are typemappings for entity beans for implementing
     the implicit web-service value-object pattern -->

<!-- The following are typemappings for bean-type value-objects -->

<!-- There follow merged custom web service descriptions -->

</deployment>

~