Hello list,

I am trying to rollout our application to JBoss.NET instead of a separate
Axis.war
I am running xdoclet 1.2b2, JBoss 3.2.2RC4 under redhat 9

I have a SessionBean exposed as web service with two basic method (login,
logout). My problem is that those return/take complex type and it seems the
generated deployment descriptor is not complete enough:

My session bean (the one exposed as web service is):

 * @ejb.bean   type="Stateless"
 *             name="NodeSyncher"
 *             display-name="NodeSyncher Session Bean"
 *             jndi-name="ejb/kiala/NodeSyncher"
 *             local-jndi-name="ejb/kiala/NodeSyncherLocal"
 *             view-type="local"
 *
 * @ejb.transaction type="Required"
 *
 * @jboss-net.web-service urn="NodeSynchService"
 *
 * @author     Stephane Nicoll
 * @author     $Author: snicoll $ (last edit)
 * @version    $Revision: 1.1.2.1 $
 */
public class NodeSyncherBean implements javax.ejb.SessionBean {

  * @ejb.interface-method view-type="local"
     *
     * @jboss-net.web-method
     *
     */
    public LoginResponse login(String hardwareID, String kpID) {
        return new LoginResponse();
    }

My LoginResponse is:

 *
 * @jboss-net.xml-schema urn="kserver:LoginResponse"
 *
public class LoginResponse implements java.io.Serializable {

My ant task do :

<jbossnet webDeploymentName="NodeSynchService"
                prefix="kserver"
                destdir="${build.wsr.dir}/META-INF"/>

I attached the generated file. When I try to call login, access seems ok but
when Axis need to return the LoginResponse object, I got this:

 faultString: java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class
com.kiala.kserver.driver.nodesync.LoginResponse in registry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: java.io.IOException: No
serializer found for class com.kiala.kserver.driver.nodesync.LoginResponse in
registry [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContextImpl.serializeActual(Serializati
onContextImpl.java:1281)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContextImpl.serialize(SerializationCont
extImpl.java:795)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContextImpl.outputMultiRefs(Serializati
onContextImpl.java:866)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBody.outputImpl(SOAPBody.java:179)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.outputImpl(SOAPEnvelope.java:509)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.output(MessageElement.java:783)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.writeTo(SOAPPart.java:270)

Can anybody help?

Regards,

Stephane <<web-service.xml>>
_______________________________________
Stéphane Nicoll
Software Engineer
KIALA NV - The last mile company
Avenue Louise/Louisalaan 149/28 (24th floor)
B-1050 Brussels (BELGIUM)
TEL +32 2 535 93 67
GSM +32 477 77 26 96
E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- -->
<!-- This JBoss.Net Web Service Descriptor has been generated by XDoclet  -->
<!-- and is brought to you by F. M. Brier, C. G. Jung and J. Essington    -->
<!-- -->

<deployment
    name="NodeSynchService"
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
    targetNamespace="http://www.jboss.org/net";
    xmlns:kserver="http://www.jboss.org/net";
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";>

<!-- The following are declarations of service endpoints targetted to
     session beans -->

  <service name="NodeSynchService" provider="Handler">
    <parameter name="handlerClass" value="org.jboss.net.axis.server.EJBProvider"/>
    <parameter name="beanJndiName" value="ejb/kiala/NodeSyncherLocal"/>
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="login logout "/>
    <requestFlow name="NodeSynchServiceRequest">
    </requestFlow>
    <responseFlow name="NodeSynchServiceResponse">
    </responseFlow>
  </service>

<!-- The following are typemappings for entity beans for implementing
     the implicit web-service value-object pattern -->

<!-- The following are typemappings for bean-type value-objects -->

<!-- There follow merged custom web service descriptions -->

</deployment>

~