That's what I did. In my eclipse/plugins directory I have several
directories belonging to JBossIDE, all starting with org.jboss.ide.eclipse .

Still I can't see JBossIDE in Eclipse the same way that I see other plugins.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SHAHIN HADJIKULIEV [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003 10:55
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [JBoss-user] JBoss-IDE 1.2.1 released

Hi,
As I have understood , you have coppied the hole extracted zip file
org.jboss.ide.eclipse_1.2.1.bin.dist.zip

The rifght way is to copy folders located under plugins directory  of
extracted folder

org.jboss.ide.eclipse_1.2.1.bin.dist

     -plugins

Shahin

                    "Meyer-Willner, Bernhard"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:
"'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
                    cacmg.com>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                           cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     Re:
[JBoss-user] JBoss-IDE 1.2.1 released
                    eforge.net

                    10/06/2003 09:03 PM

                    Please respond to jboss-user

Unfortunaly I don't see the JBoss-IDE under "Other". What am I doing wrong?