Hi,

I have a problem with redeploying wsr-files on JBoss 3.2.2RC3,RC4 and nightly
snapshot. RC2 works fine. Environment is SUN-jdk-1.4.2_01 on Linux.

I have an ear-file with some EJBs and one of these beans needs a (Axis/SOAP)
webservice. This service is packed in a wsr-file in the same ear and noted in
apllication.xml as module/java. After server startup I deploy the whole ear
file, do some tests which uses the webservice and all works fine.

In the next step I delete the ear-file and all is undeployed.

After this I redeploy the ear-file again. Logfile says that the wsr is deployed,
 all works fine except the webservice from the wsr-file. JBoss claims, that he
can't find webservice in JNDI.

This only happens after using the webservice. When I start JBoss and
deploy->undeploy->deploy the whole ear several times without using it in
between, all works fine. But after using the service and redeploying, I got a
NamingException.

The wsr file contains an autogenerated MANIFEST.MF, my web-service.xml in
META-INF dir and the Java-classes for the service stubs.

Are there any changes from RC2 to the newer versions for which I have to change
my packaging/config?

Thanks,

Bernd
--