It's my fault.
I haven't updated the build.xml fine since the mayor code rollback a while ago.
I will work on that this weekend.

Greetings,

Ricardo Argüello

Ionel GARDAIS wrote:

Hi,

I checked-out the jboss-mail and jboss-media modules
from the cvs.
I installed jboss-media under the JBoss root as
"media".
Then I added the media module into the module list of
the build.xml and in the optional group.
Then I ran build -Dgroups=all

The media module appears in the modules list.

Unfortunatly, the media module failed to compile.
It tries to access the .ent files in the
tools/etc/buildfragments directory whereas it is under
the tools/etc/bulidmagic.
Even by modifying the directories, it still fails by
looking at a default.ent file which does not exist.

Did I miss a thing ?

=====