my mail-service is:
<server>
  <classpath codebase="lib"
             archives="mail.jar, activation.jar, mail-plugin.jar"/>

  <mbean code="org.jboss.mail.MailService"
         name="jboss:service=Mail">
    <attribute name="JNDIName">java:/Mail</attribute>
    <attribute name="User"></attribute>
    <attribute name="Password"></attribute>
    <attribute name="Configuration">
       <!-- Test -->
       <configuration>
          <!-- Change to your mail server prototocol -->
          <property name="mail.store.protocol" value="pop3"/>
          <property name="mail.transport.protocol" value="smtp"/>

          <!-- Change to the user who will receive mail  -->
          <property name="mail.user" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>

          <!-- Change to the mail server  -->
          <property name="mail.pop3.host" value="172.26.0.21"/>

          <!-- Change to the SMTP gateway server -->
          <property name="mail.smtp.host" value="172.26.0.21"/>

          <!-- Change to the address mail will be from  -->
          <property name="mail.from" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>

          <!-- Enable debugging output from the javamail classes -->
          <property name="mail.debug" value="true"/>
       </configuration>
    </attribute>
  </mbean>

</server>