Greetings,

Why is that my entity beans are always calling the ejbStore() (I put
there a print message to watch) when I'm not updating none of them? I
even put the jboss.persistence the tag read-only to "true"!!!

 @jboss.persistence
 *   datasource="java:/OracleDS"
 *   datasource-mapping="Oracle9i"
 *   create-table="false"
 *   remove-table="false"
 *   read-only="true"
 *   pk-constraint="true"
 *   table-name="uif_service"
 *   row-locking="false"
 *   read-time-out="300"
 *   list-cache-max="1000"

I would like that those entity beans make cache and avoid that always
going synchronizing to database when nothing occurs.

I pretend also to put them to read-only and when I update them through a
JDBC stored procedure, make something to invalidate the cache or using
the most read-only polite (some for RW and others for RO).

Any ideas why is it calling always the ejbStore()?

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.
--
-PS