Hi
I'm trying to get started with EjB on JBoss and wondering can I get a number of active EJB's?
I looked at the JMX console and saw no details under jndiName=EJBName,service=EJB
Can anyone elaborate on this?
Thanks,
Genady

NOTICE: This communication contains information which may be proprietary, privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete the copy you received. Thank you.