On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 21:55, Boulatian, Misak wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just downloaded the latest release 3.2.2. The release 3.2.1 had a
> problem with commit option c unable to passivate due to ctx lock. I've
> tried to use 3.2.2 to see if this problem is fixed. It seems like it
> got worse. One thing I noticed is with commit option c jboss returns
> or destroys the bean before saving the state in memory. If we use
> create() it creates entries in database. Right after create assign any
> fields using set methods on remote interface and exit your session
> bean. Those settings will not be saved to database. The behavior is
> not the same with commit option A or B. This is a very big bug. By the
> way, we use ejb 1.1 with 2.0 descriptor and declare cmp-version=1.x in
> ejb-jar.xml descriptor.

Hi,

The last time this was reported, it was due to broken
isModified() processing in the reporter's bean.

Since you haven't used search
http://www.mail-archive.com/jboss-user%40lists.sourceforge.net/
I'll repeat the same request.

Enable TRACE logging (there is an example in conf/log4j.xml) for:
org.jboss.ejb
org.jboss.tm

then post the "snippet" for the transaction, **NOT THE WHOLE LOG**,
where it fails to store the data.

Regards,
Adrian

--