I am testing an application that consists of a number of MDBs. During testing
I am using the JMX console to see how many beans are active. For one of them
the size of the MessageDrivenInstancePool (CurrentSize) is always 0
(MaxSize=5) but I can see tracing from the bean in the log and it is
obviously running fine. Why would the CurrentSize value be 0? All the other
MDBs show reasonable values (2-3 which is what I expect).

This is on JBoss 3.2.1.

brian wallis...