Explain more so that We can help you. Are you using clustering or HAJNDI etc?
-----Original Message-----
From: Vivek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 8:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] urgent : no response from jboss

iam using jboss-3.x on Redhat Linux 7.3. our application sends http requests to the the server,there is some processing done in the background, and a response is sent back.

this whole process works quite fine in mosts machines. but on a particular machine, when the requests are sent, the backend processing is done (as seen in the debug statements) but i get no response back from the server. nothing crashes but neither is any progress seen.

what might be the problem ?

vivek

Do you Yahoo!?