Scott,

thanks for the answer. I would nevertheless be interested in the patch in sourceforge to try it out. Could you please tell me where is the patch and how to use it?
Thanks again,

Paul

Scott M Stark wrote:

You need the patch sitting in sourceforge. The default tomcat sso solution
does not work with the integrated security in jboss. We will be looking
to initegrate this patch soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
Chief Technology Officer
JBoss Group, LLC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul Ekeland wrote:

Hi,

I've been trying to do some Single sign-on with the following configuration JBoss 3.2.1-tomcat 4.1.24, so far with no success. It would be useful for us since we have several war deployed. I have strictly followed the tomcat SSO configuration (by adding a Valve with SingleSignOn) and this is not enough.

As I searched around I, it seems I am not the only one trying this unsuccessfuly. So, before spending more time trying to make this happen, did it already work for someone? If yes, how did you do?

Thanks,

Paul