Hello list,

I have two questions regarding deployment:

1/ Could someone explain me how I can put dependencies on the deployment of
an ejb-jar file. Let's say I want to deploy the myapp.jar if and only if

- the queue/something/MyQueue is deployed in the environment
- the unit myapp2.jar (another ejb-jar) is deployed

I know already the MBean trick but if we can do this throug jboss-???.xml it
would be better

2/ Could someone confirm that an XML file which is dropped in the deploy
directory is added to the classpath. Example I want to drop in deploy/myapp
the file MyConfig.xml. How can I access this file in the classpath
getResource(/deploy/myapp/MyConfig.xml ?)

Regards,

Stephane