On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 18:21, Ionel GARDAIS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to replace JBossMQ by the Tibco
> messaging system ?

Heard of people doing it, even helped somebody do it over
the phone. I got the impression he was following
some Tibco docs? Sorry I don't have the reference.

> If so, how to do this ?

Put the jars in server/default/lib
find someway to include tibco's jndi within jboss's tree.

Specify the Tibco jndi config for the JMSProvider
at the top of jms-ds.xml

I rememeber some config xml that should be put
in server/default/conf. Because the guy tried
to hot deploy it in server/default/deploy :-)

Remove jbossmq?

Regards,
Adrian

--