I am trying to take advantage of the "depends" in the
data source definition files in 3.2.3RC1 and 3.2.3.
Basically, I want to define the data source properties
in my system properties and put ${x} tokens in the
data source definition file. eg.
<datasources>
  <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>ORACLEDSN</jndi-name>

<connection-url>${oracle.ds.jdbc.url}</connection-url>

<driver-class>${oracle.ds.jdbc.driver}</driver-class>
    <user-name>${oracle.ds.jdbc.username}</user-name>
    .
    .
    .
<depends>jboss:type=Service,name=SystemProperties</depends>

  </local-tx-datasource>
</datasources>

etc.

However, even though the SystemProperties mbean is
defined in the depends tag, the data source still
deploys first, making it fail. Once the
SystemProperties service starts, touching the data
source file makes it deploy fine.

This seems inconsistent with dependencies I have used
with custom MBean deployments in jboss-service.xml
files.

Any ideas ?

Thanks !

//Nicholas