Hello,

I asked this question second time here.

Alex and some other experts have given me some advice, much thanks.

But it's disturbed that I've only read the titles of most of these messages

because some mails from this maillist corrupted when reaching my mailbox.

Will you please send your answers again?

My question is:

there are 2 CMPs, Person, Teacher and Student. Teache and Studen inherit

from Person.

In Websphere, there is a additional field in Person table to store the type,

e.g. "teacher" denotes the record is a Teacher and "student" for Student.

I'm using JBuilder9 + Jboss now, and don't know if they support CMP
inheritance.

If yes, how should I do in JBuilder?

BTW, I'm trying Eclipse + Jboss, and they seems work better than J + J.

Regards,

Forge

--http://www.eyou.com
--稳定可靠的电子信箱  语音邮件  移动书签  日历服务  网络存储...亿邮未尽

--http://vip.eyou.com
--快快登录亿邮VIP信箱  注册您中意的用户名