On Dec 18, 2003, at 10:58 PM, Bill Burke wrote:

Man you are bitchin today :)

Yeah it's one of those days that started all wrong! But I still like JBoss. In the end it always gets the job done :-)

I'm pretty sure you're only required to do pass-by-value for calls through the remote interface. This would be a significant performance hit if set and get inside of the bean always did a copy. Besides, Collections returned from getRelationship are not copies.

Ok.

FYI, I know you don't care now, but we will look into the Tomcat virtual-host thing you bitched about a few emails ago too.

Actually I do care. Tomcat 5.0 looks promising and I will probably use that in the future when it and the JBoss integration is more stable. So thanks for looking into this issue. I can file a complete bug report if you want, with log entries, etc.

S.