From: Rod Macpherson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] What files need to changed to bring up two instances of JBoss on the same machine?

Assume you want two JBoss instances where each is bound to a separate host name on a single machine. Needless to say you need two IP addresses mapped to two host names and presumably you have pinged those without incident.

Next step is to create two configurations under a single JBoss installation (preferable) since you will not want to launch multiple instances on a single configuration: temporary files are created and so on. Let us assume the host names are primary and secondary and the configuration names are foo and bar. Using Windows:

c:> run.bat -c foo --host primary

c:> run.bat -c bar --host secondary

'At's about it. Should be able to reach each as follows, for example: