From: Mridul Jain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 11:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] Oracle Connection Pooling in 3.2.2

hi,
I have been trying to create a connection pool in
jboss 3.2.2 for oracle.
I have exhausted all the documents and lists and got
info on older  versions.
Infact I tried a lot of tags and options in
oracle-xa-ds.xml etc, but nothing seems to work.
On the contrary, I am able to connect thro' jboss-jdbc
oracle connector and access the database without any
hassles from standalone java clients and even jsps.
I am however unable to make a connection pool.

Any help is appreciated.

rgds,
MJ