Hello All,

Is there any way to remove this module??? I mean,
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.

This issue showed up when we put the following in the *-ds.xml:
<track-statements>true</track-statements>

<<<<<<<<<<<<

Does anybody see any connection or reason why one should trigger another.

Here is the client code segment where the exception is getting generated:
                        try
                        {
                                IResult result =
m_ejbCommandServerRemote.execute(command);

                                return result;
                        }
                        catch (RemoteException ex2)
                        {
                                throw new FlowareException(ex2); //this is
the exact line in the stack trace
                        }

It seems that server is throwing a remote exception when invoking a method
on the stateless session bean. The reference m_ejbCommandServerRemote to
this bean is cached so don't see any reason why this should break.

Please feel free to send in your suggestions/views on this. Thanks once
again for helping us resolve this issue.

Best Regards
MS