-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Giovanni
Formenti
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: R: [JBoss-user] Where to put an Interceptor class?

Duplicating the whole <container-interceptors> it works!! thanks! But
there isn't a way to simply adding an interceptor to the chain? This
because if there is some standardjboss.xml change it will be not
reflected for the session bean "intercepted"...

Gio

transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceIntercep
> tor</interceptor>
>             <interceptor

transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT</interceptor>
>             <interceptor transaction="Bean"

metricsEnabled="true">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MetricsInterceptor</intercep
> tor>
>
> <interceptor>org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInte
> rc
> eptor</interceptor>
>
> <interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
>          </container-interceptors>
>
> <instance-cache>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceCache</in
> st
> ance-cache>
>
> <persistence-manager>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionFilePersiste
> nc
> eManager</persistence-manager>
>          <container-cache-conf>
>
> <cache-policy>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LRUStatefulContextCachePolicy</cac
> he
> -policy>
>             <cache-policy-conf>
>                <min-capacity>50</min-capacity>
>                <max-capacity>1000000</max-capacity>
>                <remover-period>1800</remover-period>
>                <max-bean-life>1800</max-bean-life>
>                <overager-period>300</overager-period>
>                <max-bean-age>600</max-bean-age>
>                <resizer-period>400</resizer-period>
>                <max-cache-miss-period>60</max-cache-miss-period>
>                <min-cache-miss-period>1</min-cache-miss-period>
>                <cache-load-factor>0.75</cache-load-factor>
>             </cache-policy-conf>
>          </container-cache-conf>
>          <container-pool-conf>
>             <MaximumSize>100</MaximumSize>
>          </container-pool-conf>
>       </container-configuration>
>
>   and then just specify the container configuration name in your
> jboss.xml file, and get rid of the inteceptor definitions. ie: just
> have this line:
>
>   <configuration-name>Try</configuration-name>
>

>   i have a very simple working prototype of both a client and server
> side interceptor working w/ a stateless session bean (the idea is the
> same for a stateful) that i could send you if you're still unable to
> get things working.
>
> -jae

SessionBean">