From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jonathan.O'[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] Where to put the Interceptor .class file?

Well, I've learned lots of interesting stuff following the "Where to put

an Interceptor class?" thread. However, I should have asked where does
one
stick the class file,so it gets loaded in time for the interceptor stack

to work properly. Will any jar within an EAR do? Or does it have to be
placed in the /server/someConf/lib directory?
Ciao,
Jonathan O'Connor
XCOM Dublin