Hi,

I am currently working on a application which
consists of several sessionBeans (stateless).

The session beans are using each other through their
local-interfaces. Bean A is using bean B.

I am using he xdoclet generated util-classes to
lokkup the local-interfaces. The util-classes
cache the home-interface. Is it ok to call the
create() method of the home-interface everytime I
need the bean B in bean A, or should I
keep the local-interface of B in a variable
in bean A and initialise it in the ejbCreate() method
of A ?

Maybe there is a even better way to do this ?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan