Alex,
That works wonderfully! Thanks. However, this is not documented on the XDoclet site with their new 1.2 documentation. Its also not documented in the JBoss doc set. And there has been almost no mention of load-groups in this mailing list either. So, is there a definitive list of @jboss tags anywhere? I guess I can look in the xdt file, but I'd prefer not to.
Ciao,
Jonathan O'Connor
XCOM Dublin

"Alexey  Loubyansky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

12.01.2004 22:18

Please respond to

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
RE: [JBoss-user] Defining Load groups with xdoclet [auf Viren geprüft]

There is
* @jboss.load-group name="basic"

On the class level it declares the load group. On the field level you
actually specify which fields comprise the group.