On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 10:37, Giovanni Formenti wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks to your help now I can work with EJB-Intercetors in JBoss 3.2.3...
> But I have one more question... it's possible to get the target object from
> within the interceptor like targetObject in JBoss4's AOP?!
> Just like this:
>

> public Object invoke(Invocation arg0) throws Exception {
>       Object lRet;
>
>       //Here I want to manipulate the target object!!
>
>       lRet=getNext().invoke(arg0);
>       return lRet;
> }

arg0.getEnterpriseContext().getInstance();

This will only work if your interceptor is after the instance
interceptor (the cache/pool interceptor). There is no single target
for an EJB.
If you using entity beans, the data isn't guaranteed to be loaded until
after the synchronization interceptor.

Regards,
Adrian

> Any idea?!