Markus Harnvi wrote:
> What I don't like with MyEclipse is that it more or less force you to use
> a special project layout. It also generates a build.xml that is impossible
> to share with other users in a mixed environment.

This is the same feeling I have about Lomboz.

> But it has a lot of good stuff too. If all developers in a project use it
> and you start the project from scratch it's quite good.

Yeap, I think Lomboz, from scratch is also a very nice tool. But we
already started our project with our custom build files.

Thanks for feedback Markus!

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Membro Fundador do Projeto MonoBrasil - MonoBrasil Project Founding Member

------------- "Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind."

~ Albert Einstein