Rob Moore wrote:

I am using the jboss.net xdoclet task and have not been able to figure out how to modify the value that the jboss.net/axis services display for the service name of my session bean. Because it is a local bean, the service has 'Local' appended to the name session bean name automatically so that I end up with something like MySessionLocalService. While it is functional, I cringe at the name and would like to modify it. I thought this would be a fairly easy thing to do, but am unable to determine how to do so. Am I overlooking something or is this just a fact of life?

@jboss-net.web-service urn="MyServiceName"

generates

<service name="MyServiceName" provider="Handler">

for me.

-marek