You need a domino-ds.xml

See for example jms-ds.xml (at the bottom)
which deploys a tx-connection-factory
from the resource adapter in jms-ra.rar
Looks like you need a no-tx-connection-factory

Details can be found in docs/dtd/jboss-ds_1_0.dtd or the admin docs.

The important part is that <adapter-display-name> matches your
<display-name> "Domino Connector"

Regards,
Adrian