View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3820037#3820037

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3820037

After making that change, ClassPool.get() seems to be working fine, and I'm able to
generate my custom subclass, but I'm now getting an error when I call
myNewCtClass.toClass() after I'm done with the class generation. The stack trace is as
follows, and the class that is not found is identical to the one that failed
originally in ClassPool.get(). Might I need to make a similar fix elsewhere?

Thanks a lot

-Jason

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mypackage/cell/Cell

        at javassist.ClassPool$LocalClassLoader.loadClass(ClassPool.java:365)

        at javassist.ClassPool.writeAsClass(ClassPool.java:427)

        at javassist.CtClass.toClass(CtClass.java:770)