View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3820325#3820325

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3820325

Hi,

I like to reference to beans to be able for them to access each other. I understand
that I am not allowed to hand over "this" as Parameter to the other bean.

Object o = jndiContext.lookup( "somewhat" );

(MyBeanHomeLocal) mhl = (MyBeanHomeLocal)PortableRemoteObject.narrow( o,
MyBeanHomeLocal.class );

//would this creator possible?????

MyBean mb = mhl.create( this );

Or, how do I make it possible that MyBean would access the actual one??

Thanks for your helk

Klaus