    */
   public int getMaxPoolSize()
   {
      return maxPoolSize;
   }

   /**
    * @jmx:managed-attribute
    */
   public void setMaxPoolSize(int maxPoolSize)
   {
      this.maxPoolSize = maxPoolSize;
   }

I just committed this change in the 3.2 branch.

It would be useful to expose more configuration options, but that
is less trivial.
Maybe you would like to post a patch for the other config options like
the dlq config? Trouble is, it is configured via xml because
the implementation is pluggable.

Regards,
Adrian