-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Björn Weis
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] jndi naming question

Hello,

the mapping between ejb/DefaultACLProxy and ejb/ACLProxy is not the
problem I think.

Have you specify the ejb-ref in the ejb/UserMaster (jboss.xml file)?

the ejb/UserMaster have to look like:

    <session>
        <ejb-name>ejb/UserMaster</ejb-name>
        <jndi-name>ejb/UserMaster</jndi-name>
        <ejb-ref>
           <ejb-ref-name>ejb/ACLProxy</ejb-ref-name>
           <jndi-name>ejb/ACLProxy</jndi-name>
        </ejb-ref>
    </session>

I hope that will work.