View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3820960#3820960

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3820960

The new datasource is contained in a SAR file that uses an MBean to copy the ds.xml to
deploy.  When it is copied I don't see it getting deployed and binding the JNDI name
that is in the DS.

The SAR is in deploy before JBoss is started and is deployed at the time Jboss starts.

This method is working on 3.06 (using service.xml), but since moving to 3.2.1 I am
seeing th problem.

Thanks for the help