Hi,
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]Im Auftrag von Johannes Plachy
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2004 11:37
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [JBoss-user] Webservice deployment in ear

Hi,

I want to deploy a webservice under JBoss 3.2.2 based on a stateless session bean.
This webservice should be packaged inside a wsr and packaged together with the ejb.jar and a war as app.ear.

what do I need to package inside the wsr beside the client-side EJB jar and the axis deploymentdescriptor ( web-service.xml)
For me: nothing more than the META-INF/web-service.xml
client-side EJB jar? I think this has nothing to do with a server-side deployment. Should be packaged separately and distributed to ejb-clients. Webservice-Clients can generate stubs from the wsdl generated by axis and published via http://localhost:8080/jboss-net/...
what do I have to specify in the ear deployment descriptor ?

Simply handle a wsr as an ejb module

application.xml:
- <module>
     <ejb>somename.jar</ejb>