View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3821858#3821858

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3821858

The build.xml file seems to be missing from the JBoss book examples.  But looking at
the document "Jboss Admin and Development 3rd Edition" on page 307 it talks about how
to run the examples from chapter 6 by:

"ant -Dchap=chap6 -Dex=lp2p run-example".  Since it cannot find build.xml this would
fail.  I can write build.xml from scratch, but it seems to me that it should exist
somewhere already.  Can somebody help pointing to the right place?

Thanks in advance.

Alan